- Learning and development opportunities through workshops conducted by internationally know artists, lectures, art-related educational sessions and mentorship relationships
- Early access and reduced pricing for all workshops, demos and classes
- Member profile page on Chestnutgroup.org to display artwork and provide contact information
- A monthly newsletter and emails about upcoming events and opportunities
- Opportunities to exhibit and sell personal work (all Chestnut shows are non-juried)
- Invitations to paint on scenic private property, remote areas and venues closed to the general public
- The camaraderie, informal learning, and self-discovery that occurs by spending time with a community whose passions and conservation ideals are alike
- Collaborative effort with other artists and non-profit partners to make a difference in reaching the mission of the group to conserve and protect vanishing landscapes and endangered properties
Art makes a difference. Be part of the change. Join us Today!
Annual membership is $90. Membership year is from January 1 through December 31. BE AWARE: Membership will lapse if not renewed by February 28th.
If you have questions or need more information please contact us.
(For existing members, renewal of annual dues are payable by Jan. 31st. If you are a current member needing to renew, please log-in to the website and renew your membership here: https://chestnutgroup.org/renew-membership/.
Please fill in the form below, and use upper and lowercase format so we have standard alphabetization on the website members list and for administrative purposes. Thanks! Example: Firstname Lastname.