PYHO Workshop – Still Life En Plein Air with Brenda Coldwell
October 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$150.00
Paint Your Heart Out (PYHO) Workshop
Still Life En Plein Air
Instructor: Brenda Coldwell
Saturday, October 7th
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
OnTrack Studios | 1978 Wilson Pike, Franklin, TN
DESCRIPTION: Welcome to “Still Life En Plein Air” – Brenda is excited to be teaching this workshop and revisiting her old love of still life! Still life, is the ground work for learning all the compositional elements of painting. She will have a variety of still life and florals set up on the front and back porches of On Track Studios.
- Please bring the paint you are comfortable using.
- Bring a pink if you have it; quinacridone magenta, alizarin crimson, etc.
- A variety of panel sizes are acceptable i.e. 6×6, 6 x 8, 8 x 10, 9 x 12, or 11x 14 (no larger)
- Oderless mineral spirits.
- Paper towels.
- Plein air set up…easel, etc.
- Sketch book and pencil.
- 10AM -4PM (approximate end time)
- Please bring your lunch.
- I’ll paint a short demo at 10:15 a.m. We’ll set up and paint a bit, break for a quick lunch, and paint the rest of the afternoon.
“Hydrangeas On The Porch” by Brenda Coldwell
Questions? Contact Karen Philpott at 615-415-4878 or email@example.com