Bold Brush Plein Air Three Day Workshop
OCTOBER 3-5, 2019
Early Start (Capistrano)
$495 Non-member Price/$430 Member Price
Space Limited to 15 Students
(calendar currently not working…we’re on it!)
- This event has passed.
Paint Your Heart Out: Filling Your Paintings With Air And Light
October 14, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$90
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Filling Your Paintings With Air And Light
Description: Using the principles taught by Frank Mason, we will address the rendering of form, light and atmosphere.
Member Fee: $75 Non-Member Fee: $90
Location: On-Track Studios, 1978 Wilson Pike, Franklin, TN 37067
Type of Workshop: Full day, outdoors and in studio. Oil painting only.
Student Levels for this workshop: All levels
Student Limit: 10
- Oil Paint colors: Alizarine Crimson, Rembrandt Brand Cadmium Red Deep, Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Rembrandt Brand Cadmium Yellow Light, Titanium White, Viridian, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Ivory Black, Transparent Red Oxide.
- Mediums: Gamsol, Gamblin Solvent-free Gel or Linseed Oil
- Brushes: Flats 3/4″ wide and 1/4″ wide, Filberts 3/4″ wide and 1/4″ wide, Rounds about 1/8″ in diameter. I can’t give you numbers because brush sizes are not standardized. Just go by the dimensions I have given you here.
- Surfaces: 3 8×10 or 9×12 panels
- Other: rags, palette, sunscreen, bug spray, lunch