Paint Your Heart Out: Speedy Sunset Chasing with Erin Martin
May 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$75
Saturday May 2nd, 2020 (Rain Date May 5th)
Speedy Sunset Chasing
Description: Chasing first light and last light is one of my favorite plein air practices. This will be the zippiest workshop ever. We’ll gather for a quick pow-wow about what materials and methods have served me well in the hunt, do a quick bit of guided mixing together to be prepared, then take a swing at painting what the evening sky offers us.
Member Fee: $55 Non-member Fee: $75
To Register, go to: Speedy Sunset Chasing
Location: Edwin Warner Park, Place to be determined.
Student Levels For This Workshop: All Welcome. True beginners to painting may be overwhelmed, but are welcome to watch.
Student Limit: 20
Supply List: You just want to be as familiar as you can, because it goes fast!
– your plein air set up (paint box/palette, easel/tripod)
– your favorite panels of smallish size. 4×6″ to 8×10″
– some brown craft paper (grocery bag or some in a sketchbook form)
– your favorite brushes
– palette knife
– solvent (gamsol) and paper towels
– small trash bag
– your most comfortable primary paints (Red, Yellow, Blue, White)
(my paints happen to be: Cadmium Red Deep, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Yellow Light, Lemon Yellow, French Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue Hue, Titanium White)